Breastfeeding is one of the most important health decisions that you can make for your child in the first year of life. Our board-certified lactation consultant and pediatrician is here to support your breastfeeding goals and success! We offer house calls for the first newborn visits, where breastfeeding can be observed and supported in the comfort of your own home. We provide ongoing lactation consultations through office visits, virtual visits, phone calls, texts and emails.
We work with mothers to address a variety of breastfeeding issues including:
- Initiation of breastfeeding
- Latching difficulties
- Sustaining milk supply
- Premature infants
- Infants with developmental delays
- Breast pumping for working and traveling mothers
- Infections of the breast
- Breastfeeding supplements and herbs
- Breastfeeding nutrition
We offer a special breastfeeding package for mothers, who are interested in receiving newborn and lactation care at home, but are not members of our practice. This package includes:
- Two house call newborn and lactation visits in the first month of life
- Six months of lactation consultations by phone, email or text
Please call our office to learn more about our breastfeeding package and to schedule a free consultation today!