Living Water Pediatrics is pleased to offer medical ear piercing for children and young adults. This service is a safe and sanitary alternative to having your child’s ears pierced at another location.
We offer the following services as part of our ear piercing package:
- Sterile, single cartridge piercing system to reduce the risk for skin infections
- Attractive piercing earrings that are medical grade plastic or titanium to reduce the risk of nickel allergy
- Ear numbing cream to reduce pain, so that your child can have a positive piercing experience!
- Aftercare solution and instructions to reduce the risk of a skin infection
- A new pair of attractive medical grade earrings to use after the piercing has healed
- Access to a doctor trained in wound care management and sterile technique
- We can answer piercing related questions and concerns prior to the ear piercing
We only perform ear piercings on the lower ear lobe and can place a first or a second ear piercing. We can successfully re-pierce ears after skin infections, nickel allergy and piercing closures.
Ear Piercing Parties Available
Does your child want to get their ears pierced with their BFFs?
We offer special party packages for children to share the ear piercing experience with their friends!
Please call or email our office for more information about this service.